Muslim leader sends message to all Christians: “If You Refuse To Convert To Islam… You will be assassinated”

Trinidadian Abu Sa’d at Trinidadi is among Isis spokesmen from several countries who have urged sympathisers, including among T&T Muslims, to launch home turf attacks against Christians.

at-Trinidadi ’s story is featured in the July edition of Dabiq, Isis’ online magazine being published since 2014. It is aimed at recruitment, unitarianism, truth-seeking, migration and holy war among matters.

The July edition, issued last weekend and obtained by T&T Guardian last Sunday, is based on the theme “Break the Cross.” It features Christian converts, including at-Trinidadi , from the US, Canada, Finland and Jamaica who have called for supporters to destroy “Christian disbelievers.” Following last week’s issue of the magazine, news broke of nine suspected T&T nationals detained in Turkey en route to join Isis.

National Security Minister Edmund Dillon said yesterday Government was probing both that issue as well as the Dabiq report. Dillon spoke to the T&T Guardian after a meeting with law enforcement heads as well as international officials. Intelligence agencies are tracking the descriptions in the article against information on those individuals known to have gone to Syria over 2011-2016.

The Dabiq article has now been featured widely on French, German, European and UK agencies, US sites and global anti-terrorism watch groups and western media. The Isis warning follows recent terrorist attacks in Europe, including the killing of a French priest last week by two teenage Isis sympathisers. In the Dabiq article, T&T foreign fighter (FTF) At-Trinidadi claimed to be a former Christian convert to Islam who was “…now one of a large number of mujahidin from T&T” with Isis.

The article features pictures of other T&T nationals with Isis, including former Cunupia resident Shane Crawford, one of the T&T nationals who has been positively identified as joining Isis and South Trinidad Islamic scholar Ashmead Choate, whom at-Trinidadi credits with furthering his path to jihad. Claiming to be a sniper, at-Trinidadi said he was involved in crime before leaving T&T and was accused of being among those plotting to kill former prime minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar.

He claimed he and two T&T colleagues —Abu ‘Abdillah and Abu ‘Isa—were the first three Mus­lims to join Isis. He said the other two have since been killed. He claimed about 60 per cent “of the mujahi­din from Trinidad” come from Muslim families with the remaining 40 per cent being converts. In the article, at-Trinidadi sent a message to “the Muslims of Trinidad.” He said the first part of his message was “to those who claim Islam and yet blindly follow the muftis and imams….” He asked them to return to the “true” religion. He called on others to “perform hijrah to the land of Islam… You wanted your children to live in a land where Allah’s law is the highest, yet you now remain in a place where you have no honour…”

He added: “I also say to you my brothers, you now have a golden opportunity to do something that many of us here wish we could do right now. You have the ability to terrify the disbelievers in their own homes and make their streets run with their blood… They are bombing your brothers and sisters day and night in the land where Allah’s law is supreme. “It is an obligation upon you to act and force them to think thrice before bombing the Muslims. Therefore, terrorise the disbelievers and make them feel fear everywhere, even in their own bedrooms. Due to their mere disbelief, their blood by default is lawful to spill.”

The message emphasised the Isis leadership’s insistence “not to differentiate between disbelieving soldiers and their so-called “civilians.” At-Trinidadi continued: “Attack the interests of the Crusader coalition near you, including their embassies, businesses and civilians. Burn down their government institutions just as they try to bomb our buildings where Allah’s law is upheld. “Follow the example of the lions in France and Belgium, the example of the blessed couple in California and the examples of the knights in Orlando and Nice…

“… If, however, you abandon your brothers while continu­ing to live in the shade of an enemy at war with Islam, within a petty distance from many Crusader interests, then do not be shocked if Allah strips you of the speck of faith remaining in your dying hearts, as a punish­ment for your sin and insincerity.” At-Trinidadi sent a message to Christians to follow Muhammad. “If You Refuse To Convert To Islam… You will be assassinated”…

He added: “If You Refuse To Convert To Islam… You are a piece of shit”..

9 Comments

1. Frank

Come say it to my face, muslim scum. You sure talk brave while hiding behind those you urge to go die to protect your power.

Something tells me that if you appeared right where I am this very instant though, that you’d be begging for your life inside of five seconds.

Do pardon me if I sneer at your empty rhetoric and go about my life unchanged by your powerless threats.

Or don’t. I don’t particularly care either way.

1. Nyanna

Always the best content from these prugidioos writers.

2. Lexus

Me dull. You smart. That’s just what I needde.

3. 33Eric

I must say it was hard to find your page in search results.
    You write awesome articles but you should rank your page higher in search engines.
    If you don’t know 2017 seo techniues search on youtube:
    how to rank a website Marcel’s way

4. longchamp online shop

I would like to show some thanks to the writer for rescuing me from this type of matter. Because of looking out throughout the online world and coming across opinions which are not productive, I believed my life was gone. Existing without the answers to the difficulties you have sorted out as a result of your entire post is a serious case, as well as those that might have negatively affected my career if I hadn’t encountered the website. That natural talent and kindness in maneuvering all the stuff was priceless. I’m not sure what I would’ve done if I had not come upon such a stuff like this. I’m able to at this time look forward to my future. Thanks for your time so much for your specialized and result oriented guide. I will not be reluctant to suggest the sites to anyone who should receive assistance on this area.

5. yeezy boost

I have to express appreciation to you just for bailing me out of such a setting. As a result of researching through the world-wide-web and seeing basics that were not beneficial, I believed my entire life was over. Being alive without the strategies to the problems you have sorted out through the blog post is a crucial case, and the ones which may have badly damaged my career if I had not come across your site. The understanding and kindness in handling the whole thing was important. I am not sure what I would’ve done if I had not discovered such a point like this. I can also at this time relish my future. Thanks very much for the reliable and effective guide. I won’t be reluctant to endorse your web sites to any individual who requires guide about this matter.

6. chrome hearts online

I am also writing to let you be aware of of the excellent experience my friend’s daughter had using yuor web blog. She realized several things, not to mention what it’s like to have an amazing giving style to let others without hassle comprehend some impossible subject matter. You really exceeded people’s expectations. Thanks for delivering the helpful, safe, informative and in addition fun guidance on that topic to Lizeth.

7. Adidas NMD Runner PK Blue Grey/Blue

There are certainly loads of particulars like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to deliver up. I offer the ideas above as common inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you convey up where crucial factor will likely be working in sincere good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged around issues like that, but I’m certain that your job is clearly identified as a good game. Both girls and boys really feel the affect of just a second抯 pleasure, for the rest of their lives.

8. curry 3

I would like to point out my gratitude for your kind-heartedness giving support to persons who absolutely need help with your area. Your special commitment to getting the message all-around appeared to be pretty productive and have consistently permitted women much like me to attain their aims. Your own informative key points denotes a great deal a person like me and especially to my office workers. Warm regards; from all of us.