Massachusetts Judge Forces American Christian Woman To Go To Mosque And Study Islam For Her “Probation”, Says ‘You Have To Respect People Of The Muslim Faith’!

We have been arguing that Islam will not conquer America by war, but through judicial orders. In a case that disturbingly reflects this, an elderly Christian woman landlord who got into a scuffle with a Muslim tenant is being forced to learn about Islam as a part of her probation:

A Somerville landlord and Christian minister convicted of pushing her Muslim tenant down the stairs must comply with a judge’s order that she learn about the Islamic faith as part of her probation, the state’s highest court concluded Wednesday.

In the Somerville courthouse, Yee ordered that Obi attend “an introductory class on Islam, and to provide her probation officer with written documentation that she had done so’’ and provide all future tenants with a written notice that she had been convicted of criminally assaulting one of her tenants.

He also ordered Obi to serve six months in the Middlesex County House of Correction.

“You have to respect the rights of people of the Muslim faith. You have to respect all people.’’ Yee told Obi, according to the SJC.

“That’s the message I’m sending out to you. That is the message that I’m sending out to the community. . . . Even you, wanting to be a person of God, have to [show] respect for all people.”

Obi’s sentence has been stayed pending resolution of her appeals.

Obi was 71 years old and had no prior criminal record when convicted.

The SJC concluded that ordering a septuagenarian to spend six months behind bars did not “shock the conscience,’’ and it must be upheld.

The reasons which precipitated the fight are not clear from the article. Because there are so few details, perhaps there was a good reason for why this argument happened and ended the way it did. However, the only focus is on making the “bad” Christian learn about Islam from the “poor” Muslim, and that is done intentionally.

We have seen so many times how in Europe and even America, Muslims are allowed to commit truly horrible crimes- rape, murder, armed robbery, piracy, terrorism- and they receive consistenly very light sentences, if they are even prosecuted at all. The reason for this is clear, because Muslims are being brought in with the intention of destabilizing Europe and America. The refusal to prosecute for real crimes is as much submission to Islam and political correctness and it is a crime and an act of the worst kind of treason.

This is the reason why we say at Shoebat.com that our days our numbered, for in the future there will come a day when what we write will be forbidden as “hate speech” for merely speaking the obvious truth. However, it will not come through the “traditional” means. It will be through the legal system, as American law today is not legislated, but imposed by judicial fiat.

This woman is old and will not be around much longer. The concern is the next generation, because while the West thinks in the short term, Islam has a much longer term vision, for if right now non-Muslims will force other non-Muslims to learn about Islam in the name of “tolerance” and then still imprison them, what will happen when Muslims become the judges in America’s courts?

source

12 Comments

1. Tricia

Wow I hope she doesn’t go to the mosque they could kill her if she doesn’t cover her head!

2. Lady Charlene Montroy

Would this same Judge tell a Muslim man that he would have to go to a Jewish temple or a Catholic Church if he did the same thing as the woman done I DO NOT THINK SO .i think they would just look the other way .

3. M.S.

The judicial system is taking it upon themselves to punish according to their own personal wims. Not according to the laws of the land! The Surpreme Court needs to repeal this from happening to citizens in the United States.

4. Antonio

Im appauled at the american legal system .like seriously .everyone that knows islam knows they are a cruel tortureous and criminal fake religion and everyone tolerates their insane evil practise .as long as the world tolerates it .the stronger they get and the worst it will be .

5. Georgiana Lamb

This is an injustice. These people have lost their minds and they would never given the same treatment.

6. William

Aw fuck that I would tell my lawyer there is seperation between church and state , and I’m not going to some damn cult building , ever.

7. D.F.

The people of Massachusetts need to get together and have him removed . We the people hold the power in numbers . The Left is loud and demanding . We keep sitting back and they will take over . Get a petition going and have him removed for Political judgments instead of going by the Law .

8. D.F.

The people need to get a petition up to remove him from the bench for not using the law instead of his political beliefs . We the people have the power . This is why our forefathers made us a republic . The government is suppose to work for us .

9. 8poolhack.net

Greetings! Very helpful advice in this particular post! It is the little changes that will make the biggest changes.
    Thanks for sharing!

10. adidas yeezy

Thank you so much for giving everyone a very special chance to read articles and blog posts from this site. It’s usually so ideal and also packed with a good time for me and my office friends to search your web site a minimum of thrice weekly to see the newest things you have. Of course, I’m always astounded with all the exceptional opinions served by you. Certain 3 facts in this posting are without a doubt the very best I’ve had.

11. yeezy shoes

I’m writing to let you know of the remarkable experience my daughter found using your web site. She came to understand a wide variety of things, not to mention what it’s like to possess an awesome helping character to make men and women really easily gain knowledge of specified impossible issues. You truly exceeded our expectations. Thank you for offering such helpful, trusted, informative and cool tips on this topic to Mary.

12. cheap jordans

I have to express some appreciation to you for bailing me out of this problem. Right after looking out throughout the search engines and finding strategies which were not productive, I assumed my entire life was well over. Existing without the presence of approaches to the difficulties you’ve resolved all through your short article is a serious case, as well as the kind which could have adversely affected my entire career if I hadn’t come across your website. Your personal skills and kindness in touching all areas was helpful. I’m not sure what I would have done if I hadn’t come upon such a step like this. I can also at this moment look ahead to my future. Thank you very much for this skilled and result oriented guide. I will not think twice to refer your web site to any individual who should get care on this problem.