Emmanuel Macron To President Trump – U.S. Should Take ‘Fair Share’ Of Muslim Refugees!

Declared by CNN as the anti-Donald Trump, new liberal French President Emmanuel Macron has wasted no time in taking a swipe at the American president and his policies.

Speaking to French media, Macron who campaigned on tolerance and love, especially towards Syrian and Middle Eastern Muslim refugees claimed that the United States and President Trump should adopt a “more inclusive policy” of “love” when it came to immigration policy.

“President Trump and the United States needs to recognize the problem that is Syria. Exclusion will not lead to peace and I implore the President of the United States to present a more inclusive policy which is open to love when it comes to allowing refugees and immigrants into the United States. They must take their fair share”.

This is not the first time President Macron has taken a dig at President Trump, he did so a day after his election victory sending this video out to media on climate change.

18 Comments

1. jtas

Hey Emmanuel,fuck off.You piece of shit.

2. John Lee

Because the USA and France are such good friends, you can have our share…

3. l eslie Green

Go to hell Emmanuel…!

4. l eslie Green

You have no right to wish upon America the sewer you are swimming in.You keep your immigrants we don’t want them… not the first one.

5. l eslie Green

Keep your illegal immigrants. We don’t want them.

6. l eslie Green

why do you keep saying that this is a duplicate post, it isn’t.

7. Robert F Waite

Keep our country out of your filthy mouth, dirt bag.

8. Tami

Shut your ridiculous mouth! Who do you tji k you are? Your country is in ruins! You pathetic weasle! You do t know anything about our President, Our country, or our people! Our President is not going to let our country be taken over by islam and The devil Obama who brought all of the backwards inbred muslims who have turned your country into a pedophile. raping ,shit hole!we will survive this because God has a plan and our President has a brain unlike you , you pathetic left wing puppet!

1. Rondel Fulbright

Well said!

9. Ed Al

Go fuck yourself. We don’t want your problems.

10. Ric

Its rather obvious that accepting Syrian refugees will Not work in France. Why would it work in USA ? Gezz how ignorant is this fool ?

11. Joy Beum

Not macron, it’s micron since he is so small minded and self-centered. Soros may have promised you the world, but take a look at the insanity all that has driven killary clinton to.
    No, globalist sellout traitor, we will not take one morr muzrat. And those that asked here will be returning to their own countries.
    They are all criminals: rapists, murderers, pedophiles, animal abusers, thieves, and more.
    The French citizens do not want them any more than American citizens do.

12. Magnificent goods from you, man. I have take into accout your stuff prior to and you’re
    just extremely excellent. I actually like what you’ve obtained
    here, really like what you are saying and the way in which through which
    you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it sensible.

I can’t wait to read much more from you. This is really a terrific website.

13. cheap fifa 18 coins

Excellent beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your website, how can i
    subscribe for a blog website? The account aided me a acceptable
    deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast
    offered bright clear idea

14. mink eyelashes

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I
    find this matter to be really something that I think I would never understand.

It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward for your next
    post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!

15. buy mink lashes

Hi would you mind stating which blog platform you’re
    working with? I’m planning to start my own blog
    soon but I’m having a difficult time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
    The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs
    and I’m looking for something completely unique.
    P.S Apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

16. Rita

I think the admin of this web page is truly working hard in support of his website, because here every
    material is quality based information.

17. Shannon

I’ve been surfing online more than three hours nowadays, but I
    by no means discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours.
    It is beautiful value enough for me. In my opinion, if
    all webmasters and bloggers made excellent content as you did,
    the internet will likely be a lot more useful than ever before.