BREAKING: Obama’s Secret Service Protection Just Walked Out On Him After He Ignored A Veteran

The Secret Service agents assigned to protect former presidents consider themselves lucky. They get to spend their days providing security for legendary men who are, for the most part, not in the kind of danger they would be if they were still sitting in the Oval Office. Still, it’s not a job any of them take lightly.

Barack Obama’s team, after just a month, has already had enough. According to team leader James Pratonoski, since leaving the White House, Obama has become bitter and cruel. This morning, after attending a breakfast to benefit homeless vets of all things, Obama walked out early without ever addressing the crowd, demanding to be taken back to his palatial rental house where he could sit and stare out the window at Washington DC all day.

The team didn’t have an issue with that. People have their moments. What they did take notice of that was the last straw for them was the man with the USS Indiana hat on, covered with a tattered blanket on the sidewalk. As Obama got close, the man asked for some spare change. Obama threw his hands in the air, asked the man, “Do I look like a guy who carries around spare change?” and threw a lit cigarette in his direction.

Pratonoski was livid. He told CNBC:

“I couldn’t believe it. He tossed that smoke and said, ‘don’t say I never did anything for you’ and kept going. Then he motioned towards the agents behind him and shouted, ‘ask these bums for some charity. It’s not like they earn their money.”

That was it. The team brought Obama to his limo, put him inside and told the driver to take him directly home. By the time he got there, the SS staff there had already cleared out. It will take two or three days to re-staff the former president, who will have to remain inside until then with security he pays for himself.

Sounds just like him, doesn’t it? There we have it. Obama hated America all along.

11 Comments

1. Debi

Please tell me this is true. Because if it is, then the SS did the right thing. Obama is so disrespectful. He is rude and I know that somehow that dirty SOB will have his liberal thugs, attack the SS for standing up to him.

2. true America

I hope he can’t find anyone to protect his black ass

3. Reina

I have been browsing on-line greater than three hours as of late, but I
    never found any attention-grabbing article like yours. It
    is beautiful worth sufficient for me. Personally,
    if all web owners and bloggers made just right
    content material as you probably did, the net can be much more helpful than ever
    before. http://hardcor.xyz/?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=user&id=2800

4. Nora See

He hated us from the beginning. I don’t understand why he isn’t arrested for fraud and treason! If that had been me I would be in prison! There are people who have been imprisoned for a lot less than what Obama has done and continues to do

5. freshmedianews (Post author)

Thanks

6. Sheila Carrigan

If true then this is really BAD. The secret service is obligated to provide protection for the person to whom they are assigned. OUR opinions of Obama have nothing to do with doing their duty. I have been floored by the fence jumpers at the WH during both Obama’s term and the start of Trump’s term. We have to know these people are protected regardless what we think of them as people.

7. Kauleen Stafford

Sheila Carrigan I don’t think it was that wall jumpers that Obama was rude to read the story again it was one of our own military you know the ones that didn’t give a shit about and that are living on the streets right now that if he was mean to if I was Secret Service I would have walked away to you although I probably would have walked away a long time ago. Obama should be in prison not being protective.

8. http://www.linux.ca/

Hey there! I just would like to offer you a huge thumb up foor your great information you’ve got right here on this post.
    I’ll be returnng to your website for more soon.

9. adidas nmd

I wanted to compose a remark in order to thank you for those marvelous recommendations you are placing at this website. My rather long internet look up has at the end been paid with reliable concept to exchange with my family. I ‘d assume that we visitors actually are unequivocally blessed to dwell in a good website with so many brilliant people with valuable basics. I feel very much fortunate to have seen your entire site and look forward to really more brilliant minutes reading here. Thanks once again for all the details.

10. roshe run

I simply desired to thank you so much once again. I’m not certain the things I would have implemented in the absence of the type of creative ideas shown by you relating to my industry. Previously it was the frustrating setting for me, but encountering the skilled avenue you managed the issue made me to leap with delight. I’m just happy for your support as well as pray you find out what an amazing job that you are putting in educating other individuals all through your site. More than likely you have never encountered any of us.

11. adidas superstar

I precisely needed to thank you very much yet again. I’m not certain the things that I would’ve worked on in the absence of these secrets shown by you regarding this theme. It actually was a real frightful dilemma in my position, but being able to see a new skilled mode you processed that took me to jump for delight. I will be grateful for your service and then believe you really know what an amazing job you were putting in educating other individuals through the use of your web page. Probably you’ve never met all of us.